Friday, October 8, 2010

The Wheat from the Tares


Separation, seems, now evident.....and friends are starting to emerge out of the woodwork.

....I am so looking forward to the newness of life emerging out here where I live.

I have given up the nail shop and will move forward in my efforts to be creative,

to craft,

and to write.

I cannot wait to discover the new successes which await me.

A great sifting has occured in my surroundings.

much like,

the sometimes,

sudden shift of fall.

This year it happened again.

What almost appeared to be a day of summer,

then a day of yellow branches,

to now ,

their death upon the ground ....

and we wait the blanket of Winter.



My life shifts as well..

.from being a popular small town business icon..

to being back at home,

cleaning house and crafting.



I will begin again.



Wake up each morning to write something.

Create life where things have fallen dead,

re-wake the words within me that desire to be printed.



Set a new schedule,

routine,

and a new boundary.....

and watch for my re-emergence like Springtime.



Success will blossom more full than previously thought!

I will write and create,

and move forward with it....

and create for me a new life,

a new name, a new success,

and a new income!



I will become what I was intended to be all along!