Saturday, June 6, 2009

By Association Only

I write by association..
I see reflection of myself in anything,
like the mirrored pillars at the mall.
Sometimes we do not like what we see,
as it reminds us of a part of us that we used to fight with or be fearful of.
More than anything it's the feelings I associate with those things.
Knowing full well that they are my feelings and not because of the other person place or situation
They are only connected through the association of that memory.
My feelings are my own. If I am happy it is because I choose it,
same with being angry ,
mad,
or even offended. they are my feelings, not anyone else's..
Nor is anyone to blame for how I feel. I choose to be frustrated, I choose to be angry, I choose the dirupted feelings...
No one else is to blame for it.
A lot of people will not travel your journey, or get to knwo you, But first impressions will determine a lot of things.
You are not to blame for how that will make me feel, or react...
those are my choices.
Nor do I care how you walk your walk or talk your talk..
but when it reminds me of me,
or a portion of who I am or who I was...
it has no bearing on you...
My feelings and emotions redirect me ...
back to me...
happy or sad....
dissapointed or mad....
Like watching a movie that makes us cry or brings us fears relived...
that's what it's like to Associate...
to write by association,
things inside of me get stirred up and take me back to a movie in my mind of some part of my life,
and for a moment I relive it.
sometimes, sadly, or gladly, sometimes nervously, or even uncomfortably.
I have a right to my feelings, and associations. they are not blame or pointing fingers. I know full well that pointing one forward means three fingers point back at me..
and that is how I write...
by assoiciation...
referencing the three pointing at me...
Me, Myself, And I.
Remember that parts of who you are ,
can be a mirror of someone else who walks into your life,
you cannot change them or judge them....
you can only change yourself.
You can't control what they say or do...but you can change how you feel.
Your feelings are yours, and not the result of someone else.
if you cannot change your feelings. then only you are responsible.