Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lofty Living




Cher Paints Nails


Up in the loft.




I am so excited to be here,


up and running,


making ladies pretty.






Today I had a client, who had daughters


who were really into the Disney Princesses.




You can immagine their eyes lit up


when their mother showed off her new


"Cinderella Sparkle"


Gel Tips.




Their mother was overjoyed.


I was over joyed.




My little loft is quite girly,


or starting to be...


I booked two more appointments today,


and Ally,


downstairs,


said 2 ladies came in last night to get my card.




This is going to be a good public service, this will be a popular loft,


I am becoming Cher Paints Nails


within this community!


I love it here!




And they will love me being here!!




A lofty living this will make...


of friends, clients, and many new faces.




Thanks Ally,


for giving me this break.


Your friendship has gone above and beyond!




A BIG THANKYOU


to everyone


who let me practice on them while


I was taking my schooling!