Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Simply Wed




I'm looking for a barn to host a wedding in....


I may have to opt for Tim's Garage.....


I saw this picture in a magazine long ago and kept it forever telling myself someday I would marry in the country.


The barn was strewn with tables draped in chocolate, gold organza dressed each chair. each centrepiece was a candle wrapped in wheat sheaves.....it was beautiful.


A setting for 30 guests and a head table for two in the middle.


This is what I had wanted......for so many years...

A wedding reception that would put all others to shame.....

Setting up bar in a horses stall and billowing muslin curtains that welcomed you into the simple beauty of country life.


Twinkle lights to line the trees in the yard........ and a cake with antique photos floating above hung on ribbon.


Someday it will all come to pass and people will leave with the memory of our day.


I can't wait to invite you all there!


Watch the mail for our announcement!